Friday, May 9, 2014

Sunshine Award~My Favorite Blogs!


My fabulous teacher/blogger friend, Michelle, at A New Day of Learning, sent me a ray of sunshine.  Thanks for giving me a Sunshine Blogger award!

I am sending a ray of sunshine to my most favorite character education blog, The Corner on Character.  Barbara infuses books, activities and student involvement in creating a positive atmosphere.  I LOVE her blog!

My second ray of sunshine goes to The Children's Book Review, which is an amazing resource for all teachers who are addicted to reading!

Both of these blogs are so very inspirational to me!  Check them out!


1 comment:

Barbara said...

Wow, Theresa, thank you. Such a kind affirmation of my work and a wonderful post to open up at the end of a very long day. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and send sunshine back your way.

Barbara

 
back to top
Pin It button on image hover