Monday, April 14, 2014

It's Earth Day by Mercer Mayer ~ Freebie!



My week to plan Kindergarten's ELA unit is fast approaching and it is all about Earth Day.  Our anchor text chosen is, It's Earth Day by Mercer Mayer.  This is darling book reminding us that each person is responsible for helping keep our Earth a safe place.

There are so many fabulous activities on teacher blogs.  My favorite is from The First Grade Parade.  I LOVE her art project so much that I made the headers for our Kindergarten teachers to use for this. You can use the freebie below to make her adorable project or one of your own.


Many thanks to Cara Carroll for this inspiration! 





Click {HERE} to download your freebie.


I will be linking this up with Manic Monday freebies and Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday this week.



Classroom Freebies Manic MondayFreebie Fridays


  






No comments:

 
back to top
Pin It button on image hover